Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Word to the Wise

So I WAS finally going to learn how to post pictures to this thing. We sat down and David tried to open the external hard drive that we save our pictures to and we realized that a fatal error had happened all of our pictures for the last two years were GONE.  Yep, just a word to the wise....back up your pictures.  Luckily we think we have found a way to get some of the pictures back, but it will take a long time and a large amount of money.  Just learn from our mistake, what good is a nice camera if every picture you take vanishes?

2 comments:

Melissa & Jimmy said...

oh that makes me sad. I'm sorry. I can feel your pain. Ask my mom about the Garrard boy that fixed my computer so I could recover pictures...he didn't charge me very much at all. So sad.

natalie horrocks said...

oh, Tiff, I'm sorry!! I think if that happened to me, I would cry... YOu should give my mom a call and she can give you Cameron's number... he did wonders with missy's computer!!