Friday, February 22, 2008

Little Birdies


Back when I was a kid my family played a game called little birdies.  The object of this game is to catch marshmallows in your mouth without touching them.  My dad would have us sit at the end of the hallway and he would toss the little mini marshmallows to us.  I think that this is where my obsession with marshmallows has come.  I love them.  They are my all time favorite snack, especially when they are stale.  Yummmy  I really like the coconut covered ones too.. oh and "peeps" the Easter candy... oh I am craving them right now.   Justus wants to say something to the world..."B A H I L and C.   wettttttttttttiiop]]] 866654333669.  He is brilliant isn't he. Well a few weeks ago my Dad or Grandpa  came over to watch the movie "Ratatootie" that's what Justus calls it and he brought marshmallows and so we see that the tradition of Little Birdies continues.  

1 comment:

Keli and Jacob Langston said...

I love that game! Good to see it is continuing on through the generations. Oh, and did you paint your wall? I like it, can't wait to see more of it, but I especially can't wait to see more of Justus and Zeik! Love you guys!