Saturday, February 23, 2008

Our Trip Back East

 

David and I were able to go back east this last October and travel around all over.  It was kind of a quick trip we were actually there for Davids work, but we were able to drive through at least 8 states and stop in some neat places.  Some of my favorites were Palmyra New York and the Sacred Grove and Sharon Vermont the birth place of Joseph Smith.  Praise to the man who communed with Jehovah .  I am so grateful for the Prophet Joseph smith and for the gospel that he restored to the earth.  By the way if anyone would like to visit Vermont and Upstate NY go in the fall.   I fell in love with Vermont and if we could find a job I think that David and I would live there.  It was absolutely beautiful. The trees, the colors, the covered bridges, the winding roads, the fact that there were no billboards on the roadway, oh....I'm ready to go back!!!!

1 comment:

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

Tiff-I completely agree!!! you went at the perfect time-when the leaves were beautiful. Isn't the Joseph Smith Memorial amazing?!?! David's and my mission was the best. However, try to be there in the cold-brrrrrrrrrr.......