Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The funny things kids say....Part 2



So justus and I were playing with some toys trains when he looked up at me and said, "When I was pregnant"  I don't even remember what it was he said after that introduction, but I had to laugh.  

Then last night we went Geocaching...If you've never done this go and find someone with a GPS and go on  a treasure hunt they are really quite fun.  I think that I have found a grand new hobby.  Well anyway justus told me that "tomorrow we should get the GPS  go geocaching, and then go walking.". Just some fun things. 

I also love the funny ways that kids fall asleep.  Ezekiel fell asleep on the kitchen chair while I had A piano lesson.  And the 4:00 meeting time for church is a killer on my boys, Justus could not say awake for the 2 minute car ride home.   

4 comments:

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

Tiff---your kids are getting ginormous!!! Holy cow-Justus is growing up and Ziek-well, he looks like Justus use to. I love all the pics. You guys look great! Also, church at 4 o'clock-what?! Is that for real?

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany! Your kids are so cute! I love the "when I was pregnant" comment! Hope everything is going well for you.

mikeisha said...

HEY Tiffer Wiffer, I have a blog too! Check us out at mikeisha.blogspot.com

Do you know anyone else of our old friends that has a blog? By the way, my friend Janae said she sees you quite often. Funny. My two little red heads.

Linda said...

Hi Tiffany,
I got a link from Heather's blog to Wendy's, now yours. I just wanted to say hi & I miss few things about Magna - but your family is one thing I miss. Your little boys are so cute. Please say hello to your folks for me. I have some cute pics of my little grandbabies on my blog, too! It's lindajwilliams.blogspot.com :0)