Friday, May 23, 2008

Oh the funny things kids say and do!!!!!








So I just have to tell you some of the things that Justus and Zeke have said or done over the last few weeks...  

One late night David and I were talking to Justus and when he started to get tired he thanked us for answering his questions and we told him that he could ask us questions anytime. He then turned to me and said, "Mom, when you get the answers i'll bring the questions."   I told him to remember that when he is 16 and wants to borrow the car, because I probably won't have the answer to that question, so he shouldn't ask.

We got a toy lawn mower, and the kids love it.  It has a place where you can pretend to put gas in it.  One afternoon after running over my daffodils Justus looked up at me and asked,  "What octane gas should I put in my Lawnmower?"  Hello...how did he know about gas octane...He's three...  The next day  he asked if he  hhhhhhhhhad  insurance on his lawnmower.   

Zeke is still climbing up everything hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.   He climbs up every ladder, fence, table, anything he can find.  

Well Justus wants to see a picture of himself on the blog so I had better go.  

P.S. Justus is in underpants all of the time now.   YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

natalie horrocks said...

Your boys are so stinking cute!!