Friday, August 29, 2008

Brothers


The other day my boys were exhausted by the time is was 6:30 pm.  Now I am not going to complain other than I didn't go to bed until 11:00 pm and so I was pretty wiped out when they got up.  And yes for those of you who are night owls 11 pm may not seem very late, but for a morning person like me it is like I have been partying until it was 3 am.  Well like I ever party....anyway I have digressed from my point. These boys were so darn cute I had to take a picture

6 comments:

Keli and Jacob Langston said...

This picture made me smile and chuckle...they are too 'two' cute!

Saddie said...

I just linked to your blog from Wendy's and my Tomie has been jabbering excited nonsense the whole time we've looked at it. I'd say it was a hit with him! I think he mostly likes your boys. After all, they are stinkin' cute and Tomie's practically a twin with the youngest :o)

Micaela L. Hess said...

This picture is so stinkin' cute! I guess that was probably one of those special kind of moments when you're reminded that parenting is actually worth it. Those are the best moments!

mom said...

I have to admit I have the cutest grandchildren in the whole world. Love you guys.

Kristi said...

This is a long overdue comment, but that is the cutest picture EVER!

Sidsie said...

What cute little boy. they sure grow up fast.