Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Fourth of July and the Magic Parade!!!




So one of my all time favorite places to visit is the White's Wiki-Up in Tabiona Utah.  Some of my earliest memories are from this magical place.   I can remember my cousins Melissa and Teresa and I sleeping in the bed in the camper that was on the property before the cabin came.  I remember the Sucker tree, that is still alive and kicking, the swimming hole, the games of paintball, grandma's stew and scones,  Chubby bunnies with Justin, Jennifer, and Jeremy, line to get into the bathroom, the green green lawn,  skipping rocks in the river, rides with grandpa in the green Suzuki, Jennifer taking us out driving in Stephen's trooper,  the dances with all of our Tabiona cousins, and my very very very favorite of all the Parade.  Every year Tabiona hosts the most wonderful, amazing, fantastic Parade in all of Duchesne county or the world.   This year I was able to share the joy with my children.  Unfortunately my dear husband conveniently came down with strep so he didn't get to join in the fun.  It was such a great time.  Thank you grandma and grandpa.  My favorite part was when Justus was so excited to be in the parade.  The White family always does a float.  Justus Had such a fantastic time.  I think we all did.  
'

No comments: